> How to optimize FTB for better performance!
- In the FTB Launcher, select "Options" from the top menu buttons. Give FTB more RAM. Don't go nuts here unless you know your computer has huge amounts of RAM. Setting this to 2GB should be ample.
- Launch minecraft, then hit ESC to exit to the pause menu.
- Select Video Settings and make the following changes:
- Set Graphics to "FAST"
- Turn Smooth Lighting OFF
- Set Particles to "Minimal"
- Set Render Distance to "Normal"
- Set Performance to "Max FPS"
- Turn Advanced OpenGL ON
- Set Use VSync to OFF (IMPORTANT)
These changes should help a LOT. If you are still having trouble, please let me know!
Any problems or questions? email, skype or text me!